1. Information we collect
We may collect the following information through our website.
Information you provide directly when contacting us via the contact form on our website:
- User identification and contact information, such as your name (or nickname), email address, interests, preferences, feedback.
- The additional information you provide, such as your age (birthdate) and gender, etc may be also gathered via survey responses or customer support.
Information about you and/or the devices to be collected automatically:
- The information our server automatically collects when you access our website using your computer, smartphone, or tablet includes your IP address or mobile device identifiers, browser type, operating system, time and date of access, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the website.
- We may collect the GPS location of your mobile device in accordance with your device permissions. You can stop the collection of this precise location information at any time.
Information collected through third parties
We may collect certain of your information from analytics providers such as Google Analytics to evaluate the use of our website which can help us improve your online experience on it. The information we collect from these third-party sources may include information about your interests, demographic data, and your activities online (such as websites visited).
We collect only relevant and minimal information limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are collected and processed.
2. How we use your information
We may use information collected about you via our website to:
- Analyze usage and trends to increase the efficiency of the website as well as to improve your experience with it.
- Notify you of updates to the websites.
- Respond to customer service requests.
- For marketing and promotional purposes.
3. How we share the information
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
Third-Party Service Providers
We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including data analysis, email delivery, customer service, and marketing assistance.
In an emergency
We may share information if we believe it’s necessary to prevent imminent and serious bodily harm to a person.
By law or to protect rights
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation.
We will not share any personal information with third parties for marketing purposes without your consent. However, you hereby agree that we may share your personal information with our affiliates to provide information about our service and other promotional materials.
Cookies are simple and small files that are sent from a website`s server to your web browser, from where they are stored in a dedicated location on your device.
What kind of cookies we use
- Functional cookies (non-optional)
We use these cookies to optimize the operation of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies. They allow us to offer you the essential functions of the website (language used, display resolution, page navigation, browser preferences, etc) and secure our website against any attempted fraud.
- Statistics cookies
We use Statistical Analysis cookies to measure and analyze our website audience (visitor volume, pages viewed, average browsing time, etc.) to help us improve its performance.
How to opt out of website cookies
You can manage cookies via your browser settings, or by using specialist software. These applications can be customized to let you change the content of the cookies you want to receive or will allow be stored on your device.
5. Security of your information
We take reasonable measures to protect the information we collect in connection with the website. However, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
6. Your rights
Your rights in relation to your information will include the following:
- Right to withdraw consent (Article 7, GDPR)
- Right to information (Article 13 GDPR)
- Request access to your Personal Data (Article 15 GDPR)
- Right to be forgotten (Article 17 GDPR)
- Right to object (Article 18 GDPR)
- Right for data portability (Article 20 GDPR)
- Right of deletion (Article 1798.105 CCPA)
7. Policy for children
The content posted on the website is not child-directed.
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. If you are an individual who is less than 13 years old, please do not send us any information or your personal data.
8. Transfer of information
Your use of our website will involve the transfer, storage, and processing of your personal information within and outside of your country of residence, consistent with this policy. Specifically, your personal information may be transferred to Japan.
We may change this Policy at any time, with or without prior notice to you. We may notify you by posting or displaying a notice on our website indicating at the top of the notice when it was most recently updated.
10. Retention of personal information
Personal information provided by you will be retained and stored as long as the purpose for which the data was required continues unless you request that we remove your information in exercise of your rights.
If you are concerned about the accuracy of personally identifiable information maintained by us or wish to review, access, or correct it, or would like your personally identifiable information removed from our records or otherwise deactivated, please send a request email via the contact form including your name and email address.
You can also contact us in writing at the following addresses:
ShuCream Co., Ltd.
Imon Kudankita Bldg.2F, 1-12-3 Kudankita Chiyoda-ku,
Tokyo 102-0073, JAPAN